Details & Highlights
Multipurpose loudspeakers are optimal for distributed audio applications. Durable glass fiber woofer cones and UltraSilk® soft dome tweeters provide smooth, pleasing sound throughout the sonic spectrum.
Details from Niles
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Design Delivers Greater Low Frequency Response By Employing A 7" Woofer Where Competitive Models Of The Same Outer Size Employ 6 1/2" Woofers
- Glass Fiber Woofer Cone Is Light, Strong And Well Damped To Provide "best In Class" Bass Response
- 1" Fluid-cooled UltraSilk® Soft-dome Tweeter Provides For Clear And Detailed High Frequency Response
- Proprietary Bridge-mounted Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Focuses The High Frequency Sound In Any Direction Up To 20° Without Diffraction
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Or Outdoors Under Eaves
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protection—the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Niles: Lifetime Warranty
Category ID: | $149.95